
This whole week seems like we haven't done a thing other than making cookies for Christmas. It is Mom's tradition to make Christmas cookies to give away to neighbors, friends and family member. She always say that they haven't realized how much work it is to make cookies. It's true, other than all of the ingredients from flour to nuts and butter, you have to spend all your time from mixing to rolling every cookie, and baking plus you have to of course clean up all of the pans and bowls, or should say you have to clean up the whole kitchen. So, here's I am next by mom trying to help her in every way I can, and it's a good thing too other than being the first one to taste the cookie, I can bring home free cookies, and learning so much from her and I also enjoy her company. These cookie in the picture are just part of what we made because today we did new two kinds of cookies again that fill up two tupperware containers.







4 comments:
WOW! Don't forget to send me some...
I'll make sure I have something save to send for you. No worries.
wow...
it's really amazing angelmist....
you really a professional photographer...^-^
Niar, Thanks. I'm not but I love to take photos. But I love what I've done lately, looks awesome!
Post a Comment