
Richard needs to drop me off to the consulate office and he can drive around the city with the boys while I have my papers on process. So that's what we did and the boys did sleep in the car. All of our baggage are loaded up in the car because the plan is from there, we don't want to go back to the hotel but to go some place for lunch and hit the road to go back to the airport. I got things done just on time- a little before 12nn, I bought some chicken barbeque lunch pack in one of the restaurants and we eat it just before we went to the airport. Everything works out as planned and we actually got more than enough of our time when we arrive at the airport. The rest of the time were spent in eating and walking around the waiting area and eat again. What else should we do...he he he..






1 comment:
You look fabulous here.
Post a Comment