


The other Sunday, we went to Lincoln Park and the babies enjoyed the beach. Zach threw lots of rock on the water and of course their dad is the one watching them while I am sorting all the rocks I wanted to bring home. We stayed for over an hour at the beach and the sun is out so it's not that cold and it's only 1pm. The temperature is just perfect for the kids and they had a blast the whole time we're there. As I was watching them, I keep on eating the bread that Richard bought from the store just before the Park, haven't realize that I ate almost half of it. Imagine the whole sour dough bread-he he he. But this one is really good, it has some rosemary herb and slices of pitted olives. My goodness it was so good that I haven't realize how much I ate. We'll nobody's watching, and who cares?







No comments:
Post a Comment