This blog is all about our family and we wanted to share it with relatives and friends...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Well spent summer



I was smiling when I heard mothers at the church telling me all of the activities they have at their yard and all of the projects going on. Well, I think I can say that I have done a lot this year. From pulling weeds, cutting blackberry vines, wild bushes, gardening, blackberry picking and a lot more! Not to mention all of the blisters and calluses from weeding and scratches from the stickers. I can't imagine how days pass by but I'm happy to do something everyday at our yard. It's just too much to keep up, though I know our yard is way far behind if compared to our neighbor's but we just love it that way and we have fun at the same time. But as a mother of two and a wife it is also important to spend time for yourself and your family at the same time no matter how busy the day would be.

No comments: